Nissan Problem Trends
The Most Reported Problem and Defect Trends Over the Last Year
Over the last year hundreds of Nissan owners have submitted their problems to CarComplaints.com, a completely free website dedicated to exposing car trouble spots based on the complaints of real car owners. We believe there's no better way to accurately assess car problems then to get unfiltered feedback directly from those who have driven the cars and experienced the problems first-hand.
All of the submitted complaints for Nissan have been collected and processed, to come up with the 10 most reported Nissan problems over the last year:
Clicking on these links will bring you to CarComplaints.com.
- 2009 Nissan Altimasteering wheel lock failure#1
- 2013 Nissan AltimaCVT shuttering, vibration, hesitation, running roughly#2
- 2006 Nissan Maximatransmission slips and jerks#3
- 2007 Nissan Pathfinderradiator leaked coolant into transmission#4
- 2007 Nissan Frontiercoolant leaked into and ruined transmission#5
- 2013 Nissan Altimatransmission stopped working#6
- 2008 Nissan Pathfindercracked radiator & transmission failure#7
- 2005 Nissan Xterraradiator leak causes transmission failure#8
- 2005 Nissan Pathfindercoolant leaked into transmission#9
- 2006 Nissan Pathfindercoolant leaked into transmission#10