There are 60 owner complaints spread out over 7 years, but the most belong to the 2003.
This generation ranks 23rd in reliability out of 54 overall Nissan generations.
This generation has been recalled 14 times. It's also part of 10 investigations and has 253 TSBs.
- transmission gears grinding in the 2006 350Z at 30000 miles
- clutch gear box damaged in the 2008 350Z at 47000 miles
- clutch clutch sticks in the 2007 350Z at 30000 miles
- body / paint dozens of small defects in paint in the 2008 350Z at 11000 miles
- accessories - exterior vinyl top wears out and needs replacement in the 2005 350Z at 6000 miles
- transmission grinding between gears in the 2003 350Z at 54571 miles