There are 199 owner complaints spread out over 7 years, but the most belong to the 2010.
This generation ranks 34th in reliability out of 54 overall Nissan generations.
This generation has been recalled 2 times. It's also part of 0 investigations and has 111 TSBs.
- steering electronic steering control lock failure in the 2010 Maxima at 64216 miles
- transmission premature transmission failure in the 2011 Maxima at 91778 miles
- electrical engine won't turn over, won't start in the 2010 Maxima at 64283 miles
- electrical won't start/does not turn over in the 2009 Maxima at 81050 miles
- transmission lost power in the 2013 Maxima at 73000 miles
- engine engine failure in the 2010 Maxima at 45150 miles