There are 404 owner complaints spread out over 5 years, but the most belong to the 2004.
This generation ranks 46th in reliability out of 54 overall Nissan generations.
This generation has been recalled 23 times. It's also part of 21 investigations and has 224 TSBs.
- transmission transmission failure in the 2003 Murano at 104708 miles
- accessories - interior seat is broken in the 2005 Murano at 70137 miles
- transmission (CVT) transmission failure in the 2007 Murano at 106429 miles
- engine engine stalls out in the 2005 Murano at 84711 miles
- steering leaking power steering in the 2006 Murano at 75968 miles
- transmission transfer case in the 2003 Murano at 71910 miles