There are 518 owner complaints spread out over 6 years, but the most belong to the 2013.
This generation ranks 49th in reliability out of 54 overall Nissan generations.
This generation has been recalled 16 times. It's also part of 3 investigations and has 163 TSBs.
- transmission won't accelerate/stops while driving in the 2011 Rogue at 87222 miles
- transmission (CVT) transmission failure in the 2008 Rogue at 121532 miles
- transmission transmission failure in the 2009 Rogue at 94988 miles
- transmission car won't accelerate from stop after highway driving in the 2008 Rogue at 118351 miles
- transmission accelerating problem in the 2010 Rogue at 91192 miles
- transmission loud whining in the 2011 Rogue at 80410 miles