There are 297 owner complaints spread out over 4 years, but the most belong to the 2014.
This generation ranks 48th in reliability out of 54 overall Nissan generations.
This generation has been recalled 19 times. It's also part of 0 investigations and has 56 TSBs.
- AC / heater A/C/heater not working properly in the 2015 Rogue at 13818 miles
- suspension noise from font end when making turns in the 2016 Rogue at 2849 miles
- body / paint paint chipping on car in the 2014 Rogue at 15027 miles
- transmission transmission failed in the 2014 Rogue at 62500 miles
- brakes brake failure caused accident in the 2015 Rogue at 400 miles
- transmission vibrations in the 2015 Rogue at 13477 miles