There are 217 owner complaints spread out over 6 years, but the most belong to the 2008.
This generation ranks 38th in reliability out of 54 overall Nissan generations.
This generation has been recalled 10 times. It's also part of 4 investigations and has 201 TSBs.
- engine piston slap/ knocking in the 2010 Sentra at 51287 miles
- transmission transmission failure in the 2007 Sentra at 102803 miles
- transmission grumbling, droning noise in the 2008 Sentra at 44000 miles
- engine engine won't start in the 2010 Sentra at 45087 miles
- transmission transmission clunk in the 2012 Sentra at 32350 miles
- engine engine rattle, sounds loose in the 2007 Sentra at 43880 miles