There are 451 owner complaints spread out over 5 years, but the most belong to the 2009.
This generation ranks 47th in reliability out of 54 overall Nissan generations.
This generation has been recalled 15 times. It's also part of 5 investigations and has 175 TSBs.
- AC / heater a/c stopped working in the 2011 Versa at 43500 miles
- engine engine failure in the 2007 Versa at 58750 miles
- engine low oil pressure, sludge build up in the 2007 Versa at 42765 miles
- exhaust system premature muffler corrosion in the 2007 Versa at 60142 miles
- suspension premature lower ball joint wear in the 2008 Versa at 71000 miles
- transmission transmission stopped working in the 2008 Versa at 102000 miles