There are 223 owner complaints spread out over 7 years, but the most belong to the 2012.
This generation ranks 45th in reliability out of 54 overall Nissan generations.
This generation has been recalled 13 times. It's also part of 35 investigations and has 36 TSBs.
- transmission transmission failure in the 2012 Versa at 70072 miles
- transmission transmission stopped working in the 2013 Versa at 90591 miles
- steering drifting in the 2016 Versa at 3198 miles
- steering difficulty steering in the 2012 Versa at 2070 miles
- steering sudden, unintended steering in the 2015 Versa at 11918 miles
- windows / windshield windshield cracked in the 2014 Versa at 16310 miles